Seminar Safety and Health at Work
The course is aimed at directors and responsible officers from all departments who have responsibility for safety and health at work. The need for training arises in principle from full compliance obligation with the requirements of legislation with respect to occupational safety and health, which among other things requires staff familiar with the basic principles of safety and health and in particular the identification of risks and down measures for the management in the workplace.
By the end of the program the participants will be able to:
- Know the risks they are exposed depending on the type of work they perform.
- Know the control measures should be implemented to reduce the level of risk
- To apply the control measures required
- Know the Regulations will be applied on the work they perform
- To manage matters relating to safety and health at work
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:
|14 Hours (2 Days)
|Minimum Number of Participants:
|How to estimate cost:
|€20 Χ 14 Hours X Number of Participants
|For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €20 X 14 X 8 = €2,240
|Subsidy from HRDA: