Seminar Maximizing Retail Sales
The purpose of this training is to transform the retail sales executives to retail consultants. The participants will train on how to stop selling and make customers wanting to buy from them. The training is based on world-wide research contacted with an aim to identify the skills that the best retail sales consultants apply. We test all those best practices on a local level and through mystery shopping we identify the sales skills that are most effective in increasing retail sales.
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Identify your own selling style and how to improve it
- To apply consultative selling techniques
- To apply the laws of persuasion
- To be familiar with the best practices in retail sales
- To approach customers without scaring them away
- To discover the needs and wants of your customer
- To present your products according to the different type of customer
- To close the sale
- To up sell and cross sell
- To build long term relations with first-time customers.
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:||€20|
|Training Hours:||14 Hours (2 Days)|
|Minimum Number of Participants:||8|
|How to estimate cost:||€20 Χ 14 Hours X Number of Participants|
|Example:||For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €20 X 14 X 8 = €2,240|
|Subsidy from HRDA:||100%|
Fill the form and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.