In-House Seminar Leadership for Maximum Business Performance
In times of economic uncertainty the productivity and performance of employees decreases. As a consequent we have high employee turnover and lower business performance. For this reason, managers in all departments should implement new leadership practices and management skills in order to create high performance teams and thus achieve their strategic business goals. The aim of this training is to guide and empower managers on how to become better leaders by managing high performance teams. The leaders should also be able to lead and motivate in a way that everyone is reaching their highest potential. Managers will also learn how to apply a continues improvement process bases on life-long learning.
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- To become better leader and manager.
- To set and achieve higher goals.
- To measure and assess the performance of employees.
- To motivate employees to increase their productivity.
- To identify the areas with low productivity and take corrective measures.
- To create a strong group with your pears based on trust and understanding.
- To effectively handle employees with complaints.
- To apply leadership skills such as coaching and mentoring
- To improve communication within your department.
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:||€20|
|Training Hours:||14 Hours (2 Days)|
|Minimum Number of Participants:||8|
|How to estimate cost:||€20 Χ 14 Hours X Number of Participants|
|Example:||For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €20 X 14 X 8 = €2,240|
|Subsidy from HRDA:||100%|
Fill the form and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.