Webinar “A.I. Tools for Digital Marketing”
In this hands-on training program participants will learn to create content for Digital Marketing with the use of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.). Practical training is provided in the use of artificial intelligence applications for content creation, text, photo and video editing.
Upon completion of the training program, participants will be able to:
• They will apply Prompt Engineering best practices to ensure effective interaction with AI.
• Familiarize themselves with the professional use of ChatGPT, Gemini & Copilot applications, which allows them to create quality texts.
• To create virtual personalities (avatars) for the effective promotion of their business.
• To create impressive advertising banners that will attract the interest of prospective customers.
• To produce impressive videos to effectively present their business.
• Collect customer contact information in bulk.
• To develop the possibility of projecting their business to a wide audience.
• To create unique offers to attract new customers.
Webinar: Online Live Via Zoom
Dates : 8 & 9 / 4 /202 4
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Language of Instruction: Greek
Employee Participation Cost: €80
Cost of Participation for Unemployed : Free
By registering you are entitled to the following:
• Certificate of Attendance
• Educational material
Limited Number of Seats:
Due to a limited number of places, please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page
Subsidy from the Human Resources Development Authority
The program was approved by the HRDA. The companies/organizations that participate with their employees, who meet the conditions of the HRDA, will be eligible for the relevant subsidy. Employees in companies, municipalities and semi-states to whom social insurance is paid are eligible for the subsidy.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
People who are listed as unemployed are entitled to free participation after presenting the corresponding reference from the Public Employment Service.
Participating Investment For Employees
Participation Investment: €360
Minus Subsidy from HRDA: €280
Payable Amount: €80
Investing For the Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €360
Less Discount: €165
Amount Payable: €195
For more information, fill out the form below and one of our consultants will contact you.