Seminar “Strategic Marketing of Gyms”
In this seminar participants will be trained in creating marketing strategies to improve visibility and enrollment in gyms and other sports facilities. Includes practice for proper social management media as well as creating effective ads on Facebook and Instagram.
By the end of the seminar the participants will be able to:
• Plan all the processes of Strategic Marketing of Gyms
• Analyze the gym marketing environment
• Explore Market Opportunities
• Correspond to the basic environmental variables of gyms
• Conduct Market Research and analyze the competition
• Analyze the best market segmentation strategy
• Plan Targeting and Market Placement to create a competitive advantage
• Make up SWOT Analysis
• Manage the marketing mix tailored to the fitness industry
• Control and Evaluate the Promotion and Communication Mix
• Calculate the effectiveness of marketing methods
Digital Marketing & Sales
• To create posts on social media with increased chances of going viral.
• To create the 5 different types of posts to attract new members to gyms.
• Create ads to promote their gym on Facebook and Instagram .
• Communicate effectively with prospective clients over the phone
• To make a proper presentation of the gym for an immediate increase in their sales.
Venue: Adonis Business Academy
Dates: 3 & 4/3/2023
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Language of Instruction: Greek
Adonis Anastasiou is a self-made entrepreneur who started in 1999 from scratch, precisely with a negative balance in his bank account and without any support, and managed to climb to the top of the education sector.
Studied at California State University of Los Angeles with specialisation in Administrative Management and Economics and Strategic Management at Henley Management School. Returning back to the United States he had a difficult time but his love for marketing and sales helped him establish himself as a business consultant and become certified as a vocational training instructor. Then after some years of hard work and determination he managed to establish Adonis Business Academy which is certified as a vocational training center by the Human Resources Development Authority.
Anastasis is the Eshop Marketing & Events Manager for Fitness Ltd , which is today the largest and best private Fitness organization in Cyprus, offering integrated solutions in all sectors, such as Sports Equipment, Consulting Services , Events – Trainings and Continuous Technical and Business Support ( Activation ). He is a graduate of the Department of Physical Education and Sports of the Democritus University of Thrace. Graduated with Honors from the University of Victoria , Melbourne, Australia and holds a Postgraduate & Master Degree in Sports Business . He also holds Group diplomas Instructor Level 3 by A.I.F. ( Australian Institute of Fitness ) and is also subscribed to Fitness Australia . Graduated first in the class of 2000-2001 in Greece and Cyprus, in the Aerobics and Fitness Diploma instructor at the GRAFTS Private School Hellas . He also holds various diplomas from various specializations of Fitness . He was involved in Aerobic & Fitness as a teacher ( Instructor ) and also as a Trainer of Trainers ( Master Trainer ) in three countries (Greece, Cyprus and Australia) from 2000 to 2015.
By registering you are entitled to:
• Certificate of Attendance
• Educational material
• Coffee, tea.
• Meals are not included. For those who want a meal, they pay for it at the restaurant.
Each participant must bring their own computer (laptop computer)
Grant from the Human Resources Development Authority
The program was approved by the AND . The companies/organizations that participate with their employees , who meet the conditions of the HRD , will be eligible for the relevant grant. Employees in companies, municipalities and semi-states to whom social insurance is paid are eligible for the grant. In order to be able to get the subsidized price below, you and the company you work for must register in the Ermis system of ANAD.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
People who are registered as unemployed are entitled to a free participation after presenting the corresponding reference from the Public Employment Service.
Participating Investment For Employees
Participation Investment: €298 + (VAT €56.62)
Less Grant from ANAD: € 238
Amount Payable: € 60 + (VAT €56.62)
Investing For The Self- Employed
Initial Cost: € 298
Less Discount: € 140
Amount Payable: € 158 + (VAT €30.02)
Limited seat number:
Due to the limited number of seats please purchase your ticket at the bottom of this page.
More Information and Registration
For more information and registration, fill out the form below and one of our academy advisors will contact you.
Some error has occured.