Seminar “Branding Strategies and Content Creation For Maximizing Exposure”
This seminar will assist participants to effectively manage their brand with the aim of differentiation and maximizing exposure. They will learn how to create quality content that will reveal the values of the brand on the national and international level.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able to:
• Create a brand strategy for maximizing exposure.
• Create articles that will attract thousands of readers.
• Identify the different types of posts and choose the right one based on the goal that they want to achieve.
• Create posts that will maximize engagement with potential customers.
• Create posts that have high probability to become viral.
• Create pictures that will bring life and style to the posts.
• Create videos with high view rate for an effective way to promote the products and services of the company.
• Create live streaming so that they can get in touch with their followers and customers.
Seminar “Branding and Content Creation for Maximizing Exposure”
Seminar Location: Adonis Business Academy
Date: 21 & 22/11/2022
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
Adonis Anastasiou (Digital Marketing Expert since 2010)
• Certification of attendance
• Training material
Limited number of seats:
Due to limited number of online slots you have to buy the ticket in advance at the bottom of this webpage.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority
The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitled to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
Persons who are register as unemployed are allowed one free seminar every year if they bring the relevant permit from the Public Employment Service office.
Investment For Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €298
Minus Discount: €140
Payable Amount: €158 +V.A.T.
Investment For Employees
Initial Cost: €298 + (VAT €56.62)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €238
Payable Amount: €60 + (VAT €56.62)
More Information and Registrations
For more information and registrations just fill the form below and one of our consultants will contact you.