Webinar “Internet Marketing For Lawyers”
The purpose of this online course is to assist lawyers to attract potential customers locally and from around the globe using internet marketing strategies.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able:
• Understand the code of ethics concerning online advertising for lawyers
• Understand how potential customers are using Google search engine to find lawyers
• Apply the 8 principles of internet marketing for lawyers that will help them maximize the number of leads.
• Apply methods that will increase their conversion rate so that potential customers will give them their contact information.
• To craft an effective internet marketing strategy for massive exposure
• To create a variety of interesting social media posts that will grab audience attention
• To transform their websites into a leads generator
• To search engine optimize their website so that it appears on the first page of Google
• To understand how Google Ads can bring them new potential customers from around the world.
Webinar: Live Online Training (Afternoons)
Dates: 6 & 7/4/2022
Time: 3:00pm – 6:45pm
Teaching Language: Greek
Adonis Anastasiou (Certified Google Advertising Professional)
• Certification of attendance
• Educational material
Limited number of slots available:
Due to limited number of seats make your registration on time.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitle to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
Persons who are register as unemployed are allowed one free seminar every year if they bring the relevant permit from the Public Employment Service office.
Investment For Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €179
Minus Discount: €21
Payable Amount: €158 + (V.A.T. €30.02)
Investment For Employees
Initial Cost: €179 + (VAT €34.01)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €119
Payable Amount: €60 + (VAT €34.01)
More Information and Registrations
For more information and registrations just fill the form below and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.