Online Course “Effective Human Resource Management”
The course is aimed at people in the HR sector and at all managerial and supervisory staff who want to know and apply the essential parameters and functions required by the administration of human resources. The trainees will learn the important functions of HR and the management procedures such as the determination of work tasks, job posting, interviewing, recruitment, training, handling employees’ disputes and employee assessment. This training will also help existing HR managers to enrich their knowledge and skills on the subject.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• To know the characteristics of effective human resource managers.
• To apply the parameters of effective human resources management.
• To define the job duties and hiring criteria per job.
• Use appropriate means for posting the job vacancies.
• To conduct interviews and hire the right people.
• To undertake an analysis of training needs and to organize training programs.
• To motivate employees to high yields.
• To bring fair systems for proper employee assessment based on their performance.
• To effectively handle employee disputes
Online Course On Demand: You can watch the videos whenever you want.
Training Time: 9.1 Hours
Access to the online course: 90 days
Trainer: Adonis Anastasiou
Teaching Language: This course is only available in Greek. For more information CLICK HERE
Certification of Attendance: Will be send by email
Free Coaching: You also get a 1 hour one-to-one coaching with the trainer.
Investment Of Online Course:
Initial Cost: €298
Payable Amount: €158 + V.A.T.
(The offer is valid for a limited time)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9.1 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Greek
- Students 223
- Assessments Yes